People think no matter how many times a doctor tells you to eat 3-4 teaspoons of oil in a day, the line is often crossed.
As a result, the problem also increases not only is it a problem to consume too much oil.
It is also a problem because you have no idea when and how to use any oil.
Oil 3 is a combination of three fatty acids saturated fatty acids or SEAS, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and monounsaturated fatty acids.
A harmful ingredient called trans fat is also sometimes added to it This time the good and bad of the oil depends on the level of which of them.
If you want to cook well, you have to use oil that does not break down on high heat and does not produce bad chemicals.
For example, almond, mustard, canola, sunflower, soybean, rice bran, or sesame oil.
The smoke point of olive oil is quite low that’s why it’s best to use vegetables, fish, steam, or salads, instead of just fried or fried foods.
Do not use the oil left over after frying It causes a lot of damage to the body one of which is causes cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to avoid street chop-cutlets.
To get the quality of all kinds of fatty acids, the oil should be mixed and used Such as mustard, rice bran, and olive oil or soybean, rice bran, and sunflower oil.
How many types of cooking oil available in the market?
1. Sunflower Oil – vitamin E is found in high amounts in sunflower oil. One teaspoon of sunflower oil contains 26 percent vitamin E.
It has no taste, so cooked food has no taste of the oil. This oil used in high heat cooking.
2. Vegetable oil – Vegetable oil or vegetable oil means the oil that is obtained through plants.
The benefits of vegetable oil depending on how much vegetable oil is being used and how it is being used in cooking.
3. Peanut Oil – Cooking with peanut oil is beneficial for health. It also tastes very good.
There are different varieties of peanut oil. It contains a lot of monounsaturated fat. Besides the taste, its aroma is also quite good.
4. Olive Oil – Cooking experts consider cooking in olive oil to be the healthiest, especially in extra virgin olive oil, because it is completely authentic.
Read more – This is the easy way to make yellow teeth white
Extra virgin olive oil is not processed and refined which is why its quality is very good.
5. Coconut oil – Coconut oil contains high saturated fats, so experts have differing opinions on its use.
Saturated fat is not considered good for health, but some experts believe that using it in small amounts with healthy things can lower cholesterol.