Everyone use WhatsApp, and it is the most popular and most used massaging app in the world.
Most of the people save the WhatsApp contact number then start the message.
Now adding any contact with just a QR code is now easier on WhatsApp.
If you want to add a new contact in this instant messaging app for so many days, you have to save that number first.
But you can easily add a new number by creating and scanning WhatsApp QR Code in the Android or iOS app.
How to create and save a number on WhatsApp using QR Code?
For Android users follow this simple steps–
1. Open WhatsApp and first click on the three dots at the top right.
2. Then tap on the Settings option.
3. Go to the settings menu and you will see the QR Coda option to the right of your name inside it.
4. QR Code has My Code and Scan Code options.
5. Here you can share a screenshot of the My Code page if you want or share this code with another user to add your contact.
6. On the other hand, if you open the QR Code Scanner or any other user can use the Scan Code page to scan the WhatsApp QR Code.
7. Just once the code is scanned, the contact is added to WhatsApp.
8. If you have a screenshot of the code, you can tap the gallery icon inside the Scan Code page into WhatsApp.
You can also select the code form gallery to scan.
For iPhone users follow this simple steps–
1. Open WhatsApp then click on the Settings option below.
2. QR Code option will appear next to your name. Tap there.
3. Inside the QR Code, if you want to show your QR code or do you want to scan a code, click on whichever of these two options you need.
4. Now if you think that WhatsApp QR Code has gone to a lot of people, you can go to the My Code page by tapping the three dots in the top right corner.
You can also choose the Reset QR Code option. This will invalidate your old QR Code and allow you to share the new QR Code.