In other words, there is no quality, he is eggplant! But that is not true. There is no end to the quality of eggplant as a vegetable.
In English, this vegetable is called eggplant. Do you know why? It is so named because it looks like an egg.
However, the masters prefer to call eggplant a fruit instead of a vegetable. Because this vegetable is in the tree, and it bears flowers.
However, whether it is a vegetable or a fruit, you will be amazed if you do not hear the qualities of eggplant.
Say fried eggplant with luchi or say Bharat or eggplant bahar- this vegetable is as delicious to eat as it is of good quality.
So let’s see what the qualities of purple are. Available all year round and cheap in price, this vegetable has many benefits.
It contains a lot of beneficial food ingredients. For example, every 100 grams of eggplant contains – energy – 25 kcal, sugar – 5.8 grams.
Sugar – 3.53 grams, fiber – 3 grams, fat – 0.17 grams, meat – 0.98 grams, thiamine – 0.039. Mg, riboflavin – 0.036 mg, niacin – 0.849 mg, pantothenic acid – 0.271 mg, vitamin B: 0.064 mg.
Folate – 22 IU, Vitamin C – 2.2 mg, Vitamin E – 0.3 mg, Vitamin K – 3.5 IU, Calcium – 9 mg, Iron – 0.23 mg, Magnesium – 14 mg.
Manganese – 0. 232 mg, phosphorus – 24 mg, potassium – 229 mg and zinc – 0.17 mg.
What is the benefit of eggplant?
1. People with diabetes do not think about what to eat and what not to eat. Because most foods contain sugar, they have to skip a lot of things.
But they can safely eat eggplant because it has more fiber and less dissolved sugars and carbohydrates.
2. Iron is one of the beneficial ingredients in eggplant. People with low blood pressure have a special need for this ingredient. It is also able to control cholesterol.
3. Any vegetable with fiber is good for the heart it is no exception.
It contains vitamins B1, B6, B3, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K to keep the heart-healthy.
It also contains phytonutrients and flavonoids that keep the heart healthy and reduce the risk of a heart attack.
4. As the calorie count in eggplant is very low, there is no fear of gaining weight by eating it. It helps in weight loss as it is very high in fiber and water.
5. Purple, like any colorful fruit or vegetable, is rich in anthocyanins. It is a very powerful antioxidant.
6. It contains phytonutrients. This element enters the brain and develops intelligence.
This phytonutrient removes any waste or toxic substances that have accumulated in the brain.
At the same time, this unique vegetable helps to keep the brain active by maintaining proper blood circulation in the brain.
7. Eggplant has a lot of fiber which helps to keep the stomach clean and controls the metabolism.
And with it, the weight is also under control. It contains vitamins A, B, C, fat, calcium, magnesium, iron, etc.
The amount of protein in eggplant is very useful to strengthen the bones.
So, those who have excess belly fat can keep eggplant in their daily diet because it does not allow fat to accumulate in the stomach easily.